Report OverviewLast year, 2019, was a record one for venture capital investments in travel. And under normal circumstances, we would expect that travel could build on the last two years and go from strength to strength. But that seems impossible now.
Given the nature of events, we have abridged this report, cutting much of the forward-looking commentary this annual report typically delivers. Rather, we have chosen to focus primarily on delivering the core data that could guide future investment once we are out of this crisis.
What You'll Learn From This Report
- Why invest in travel
- The size of the travel startup financing market, 2011–2019
- Travel's share of venture capital funding
- Travel startup funding breakdown by stage
- Regional trends in travel venture capital
- Highlights of which subsectors are attracting the most investor attention