The ad tech (advertising technology) industry and one of its key users, the travel industry, are at a crossroads. While continuing to shape the way advertising gets delivered and measured, ad tech is undergoing a tremendous shakeup due to rising issues connected with redundancy, transparency, and data privacy. How are travel companies using ad tech? What is changing? What are the new developments in the ad tech space? Is the line between ad tech and mar tech (marketing technology) blurring? How will tightened data regulation change ad tech players and usage? Skift Research interviewed executives from travel companies, agencies, and ad tech providers to gain their perspectives on these questions.
- Gaurav Kumar, Head of Product Commercialization & Strategy (APAC), LiveRamp.
- Sunil Suresh, Group Chief Marketing Officer, MakeMyTrip
- Burhanuddin Pithawala, Vice President (Growth & Conversions), Oyo Hotels & Homes
- Prantik Mazumdar, Managing Partner, Happy Marketer, a digital marketing agency and part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Floor Bleeker, Chief Information Officer (Middle East & Africa and Global Accor Strategic Programs), Accor Hotels.
- Amro Khoudeir, Director of Digital and Distribution, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts.
- Liviu Nedef, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Communications, RedDoorz