This Analyst Session discusses the state of technology in the vacation rental market and provides useful insights for property managers and owners, technologists and investors alike. It serves as a supplement to our Skift Research Report, Decoding the Modern Vacation Rental Technology Landscape. We review the current state of the market, take a deep dive into the tech stack and segment the different types of end-customers. Lastly, we discuss our outlook for consolidation, professionalization, and convergence with hotel tech.
What You'll Learn From This Report
- Why technology is so important to the vacation rental space
- How software can help vacation rental operators drive sales
- Which tech solutions are creating operational efficiencies
- Who the three major types of vacation rental managers are and why their needs differ
- Why some tech solutions could consolidate while others will to remain independent
- Why we believe there could be a convergence between vacation rental and hotel technology