Your cart is empty
Episode 6: 2018 Global Travel Market Outlook
Our Analyst Calls include engaging visuals and discussions featuring our talented bench of researchers, editors and special guests ready to debate the evolution of travel. Analyst Episodes are available exclusively for Skift Research Subscribers, subscribe now to get access to all our Research Reports, Analyst Calls, and Data Sheets.
In this Analyst Session we discuss our expectations for the global travel market, as a supplement to our Skift Research Report, Room for Optimism: 2018 Global Travel Market Outlook. We review some key economic data points that are top of mind for Skift Research as we head into 2018, provide market sizing data for the travel and tourism industry today, detail global growth and travel industry expectations, and discuss U.S. and global economic policy uncertainty as well as risks to our economic outlook.
- Global economic growth forecasts
- Sales and earnings growth expectations for the hotel, airline, and cruise industries
- U.S. consumer and corporate economic expectations
- International economic trends for key regions and countries
- A discussion of U.S. and global policy uncertainty
- Key items of focus that could positively and negatively impact economic growth in 2018
- Luke Bujarski - Director, Skift Research
- Rebecca Stone, CFA - Senior Analyst, Skift Research