Your cart is empty
Episode 5: Outlook On Hotel Direct Booking 2017
Our Analyst Calls include engaging visuals and discussions featuring our talented bench of researchers, editors and special guests ready to debate the evolution of travel. Analyst Episodes are available exclusively for Skift Research Subscribers, subscribe now to get access to all our Research Reports, Analyst Calls, and Data Sheets.
This Analyst Session discusses hotel distribution, with a particular focus on direct booking. As a supplement to our Skift Research Report of the same name, we discuss results from our Hotel Direct Booking Survey, which collected responses from 370 hotels around the world. Hotel distribution strategies are discussed, along with specific case studies of hotel companies.
- Comparison of direct and non-direct channels
- Overview of commission rates and costs
- Case studies of hotel company distribution and direct-booking campaigns
- Luke Bujarski - Director, Skift Research
- Jared Wein - Former Senior Analyst, Skift Research
- Deanna Ting - Hospitality Editor, Skift